To be the “Authority on Corporate Governance; linking best practice and sustainable success”
To work with key institutions in the public and private sectors, advocating and facilitating the maintenance of an effective Corporate Governance environment in Nigeria.
Board of Governors & Management:
The Board of Governors is a 12-member Board led by the Chairman: Alhaji Shuaibu Idris,mni, with representation from IoD Nigeria, SEC, CAC, NSE, CIBN, NACCIMA. The Centre’s Management team is led by Ag. Chief Executive Officer/IoDCCG: Nerus Ekezie.
Activities of the Centre:
• High-quality Corporate Governance research and publications.
• Corporate Governance training workshops, Seminars and Conferences.
• Advocacy and public enlightenment on Corporate Governance, and Anti-Corruption and Ethical
• Corporate Governance support services to public and private sector organisations, including design
and development of Corporate Governance framework, Board Induction, Board & Committees
Charters and policies.
• Board and Corporate Governance Evaluations.
• Collaborations and Alliances for promotion and acculturation of good Corporate Governance.
• Supporting Institutionalization of global leading practices in Corporate Governance.
• Support organisations in designing Anti-Corruption & Ethics Compliance Systems.
• Free membership of Ethics 1st global platform.