To be the “Authority on Corporate Governance; linking best practice and sustainable success”
To work with key institutions in the public and private sectors, advocating and facilitating the maintenance of an effective Corporate Governance environment in Nigeria.
Activities of the Centre
The activities of the Centre include the following:
- High quality Corporate Governance research and publications.
- Corporate Governance training workshops, seminars and Conferences
- Advocacy and public enlightenment campaigns including devising means of identifying private and public sector organisations who are focused on achieving and maintaining high Corporate Governance standards.
- Corporate Governance consultancy services to public and private sector organisations, including design and development of Corporate Governance framework, board Induction, Corporate Governance training and mentoring, aimed at enhancing their Corporate Governance standards and practices.
- Board and Corporate Evaluation
- Collaborations and Alliances for promotion of good Corporate Governance principles.
- Supporting institutionalization of global leading practices in Corporate Governance.
What We Believe